I'm Natalie and I'm the needle and thread behind Sundown Stitcher.
I started cross stitching when I was a child and haven't stopped! I began running out of space to keep all my finished projects, so decided to open up an Etsy shop in 2012, and have been making ever since. I stitch mostly in the evenings after finishing my day job - hence the name!
At Sundown Stitcher, you will find a number of completed cross stitch accessories and products, such as hoop frames, keyrings, magnets and badges. I am also available for custom orders, so please get in touch if you'd like to discuss a project.
1. "I buy handmade because someone else is using their talents to create gifts and décor that I myself cannot make."
2. "Because handmade=made with love, care, and thought."
3. "It's handmade! Someone's hands touched that product, and put their time, attention, and love into it.
4. "It guarantees that no one will give the same gift as you!"
5. "Handmade is more than a product. I am supporting an artist who has put care, creativity and love into their work."